Friday, August 27, 2004

Blessed

I realized today on the bus back from taking my room mate to the Health Center how blessed I am. People search lifetimes for the love that I have found, and I feel so lucky to have been able to find it. What made me really realize this was a man in his middle thirties chasing after a girl he seemed to try to be in a relationship with. I am so happy that isn't me because honestly to be floating in a limbo of psudo-happiness would be a very distressing situation for me. I am currently listening to the greatest CD I have created. It is titles Moorea en Memorium. This is a CD that reminds me of Moorea, all apects of and different times of our relationship. Here is the track list, I am quite proud of it.
1) Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
2) Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional
3) The Scientists by Coldplay
4) Crash by Dave Mathews Band
5) Stay or Leave by Dave Mathews Band
6) 100 Years by Five For Fighting
7) Colorblind by Counting Crows
8) Amazing by Josh Kelly
9) I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder
10)Float On by Modest Mouse
11)Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand
12)Karate by Tenacious D
13)Turn Me On by Kevin Lyttle
14)Slow Motion by Juvenille
15)Blue Eyes by Cary Brothers
16)Kiss the Rain by Billie Myers
17)I Don't Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
18)Every Rose Has its Thorn by Posion
19)Pictures of You by The Cure
Good Stuff, hmm, tell me what you think.
Man I Miss Her.
Be Well Cyberspace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey badi, i'm really happy about how the whole moorea thing worked out in the end. i understand exactly what you're feeling right now. the cd is perfect!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Badi it's Moorea. I love the postings, they make me so happy. I am so happy I have found you also. This summer was really amazing and I am so glad I will have a CD to remind me of all the amazing good times we had together and it will make me think of all the good times to come. I miss you too.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home