Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A Life After College

So I am back home, and it has been nice to get back into concact with people who I haven't seen in a while, and are close to me.

What creates special bonds between people? Like what makes some relationships more special than others? Well first of all and most simply I would have to say common interests, and not just material interests, also like social and moral interests.

I just got back from dropping my brother off at a friend's house, and on the drive, I realized although many females aggrivate me, the deeper relationships I have tend to be with mostly females. It seems that females are both very deep and very superficial, this is also in general terms, while most guys tend to be the middle ground. Interesting...

I feel like my mind is too old for my body. A couple months ago I think I went through a midlife crissis, which is pretty rediculous when you think about it. With relationships with females my age I think I might be looking for too much too soon. I am looking for a deep relationship where I can share my mind and soul with a girl, and have fun with them too. Many girls claim to be looking for this but I wonder how many actually are.

Many social interations are about appearances, how you present your self to be. The relationships that really matter, it doesn't matter how you present yourself to be, because that person sees the person inside you, and no amount of crazy coverings can hide the true you. That is how you separate the relationships that matter, from those that don't. I really don't care too much about how I present myself. I really don't concern myself too much with my appearance, and how weird I act around others. I am confident with who I am on the inside, and that is all that matters.

Ignorance might be bliss, but if I had the option of being ignorant vs. knowlegeable, I would take knowlegeable any day.

Ohh yeah good song that is just pure fun. Technologic by Daft Punk, it is the one in the new iTunes commericial. It is crazy techno, I believe House is the exact genre. It just makes me want to dance. I have realized I want to dance more since college, it is kinda weird. Thoughts on dancing later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home