Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Melancholy Man

So yeah I stole a title of a moody blues song for the title of my entry. It describes how I feel lately. I have been waking up in the afternoon lately, not doing much, and watching alot of movies at night. I watch a new movie every night, it is nice. I hang out with my friends occasionally. My parents complain to me constantly about not working. My mom is mad at me cuz she found my crazy rap CD in her car. Might loose my computer soon. Basically wasting away. I need to spice things up, there might be a psudo VD3 union this weekend, but I doubt my parents will let me go.

My parents complain to me all the time about not working. I wanted to work at BestBuy but they probably won't hire me even though I am over qualified. I applied at Blockbuster and am going to try to actively pursue a job there for a month. I called Denny's trying to work there when people call out, no one has called me there yet. This is what I am reduced to.

On a plus note, I am getting a car for free from my uncle and taking it to college. The only downfall is that I have to go to Oklahoma to pick it up and it is a stick shift and I don't know how to work those. I will learn fast.

I am growing very exhausted of this life I am living. I am looking for a girl to take to the MusicBox Theatre a very famous indie movie theater downtown, I doubt I will find someone worthy, and will probably go with Zach. I miss college and can't wait to go back. I need a routine, and miss my friends there. I also look forward to getting a job at school and doing well in my classes, I have to do both otherwise I am screwed. I want to at least pay for my apartment, so it can be mine.

I am just sick of sitting around and being bitched at by my parents.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'd go to the theater with you if I had free time! But purely in the stead of aforementioned Zach.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. That was Mia.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Hey, thanks for dropping a comment on my blog, glad you like it. Always nice to meet a fellow engineer = )

as it happens, i'm in the lab now waiting on an experiment.

anyway, you have a pretty sweet blog as well..i used to have a plethora of introspective&insightful blog entries, but got too busy for in depth blogging. yours is refreshing.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home