Sunday, June 12, 2005

Hookers and Heros

So I just saw Sin City after a long time of waiting. I wanted to see it originally when it came out in theaters, but I was at college and things got in the way. By the time I got home it was out of the regular theaters so I had to wait till it was in the cheap theaters. I found that here. I went to see the movie by myself, I know kinda lame. Anyways great movie.

There were three different stories in the movie, not really related except set in the same place. Tarantino was a guest director, and the movie had some similarities to Pulp Fiction. I really don't want to give any of the plots away, but the use of color was great in the movie, and the dialogue got better as the movie went on. All in all a very good movie. Plan to buy it when it comes out.

All in all a boring day, seeing Sin City was the highlight of it. The computer is acting slow so sorry for the short entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home