Friday, June 10, 2005

Who cares?

The title of this entry is very self explanatory if taken in the right context. It is not in the futile sense, actually I feel the complete opposite right now. It will be analyzing what sort of people care about you and why they do and others don. Most of the time it is extremely difficult to truely tell who cares about you, and who doesnt. Although this can be aggrivating it is a fact of life.

My motivation for writing this entry is that I just had a talk with my cousin who I haven't seen in a while about life and the sort, and what I should be doing to improve my own life. This really helped, and if you read this thank you Hamid, just knowing you cared enough to take the time to visit, and talk to me about this stuff, and shareing your knowlege means a great deal to me. Just knowing you care makes life better.

The people that generally care most about you is your family. For the most part family provides unconditional love, and that is the greatest gift anyone can offer. They also provide adivce and will do what is needed to help you if you really need it. Why do they do this, I don't know, I guess it is human instinct, and human necessity. This is how I mean, imagine a world without family at all like no one there for you when you really need it, no one there to love you growing up, or teach you life lessons. What a terrible place that would be. Even in 1984 (the book) there was still some semblance of a family, but the party had plans to destroy that too.

In a distant second comes your friends. There are many different levels of friends and some of those may even feel like family, but the really question is that if you really need them, will your friends drop everything and come help you. That is what you have to ask yourself, I don't know how many of my friends I can say that about. Kinda crappy but true, and when you ask yourself this question, don't try to lie to yourself, you will be creating a fantasy to live.

Lying to yourself is a whole differnt topic I could go on about. Anyways I feel this is enough for today. Once again, thank you Hamid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home