Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Orlando: A Working Man is Born

For the first time in a while, I have looked forward to going to work. It may be because at work I get to meet new people and work in my field, or because I get to get out of the house and into a different setting. Who knows? The point is I am enjoying work. It is a nice environment because I have no real responsibility but I am still learning stuff. I do miss all my friends and being at home with my family and my bedroom. I also miss the freedom of just being able to go out when I want. I actually have a normal sleep schedule now, I am going to bed soon if you can believe that, mostly because my aunt wants to leave here at 7:00am tomorrow. It is kinda weird for me.

They have a gym in the basement of their building, where I can work out. I will acutally be training tomorrow with a World Class bench presser, for the over 60 bracket. I was supposed to do yoga today, but I worked most of lunch and my aunt couldn't find me to get me for yoga. The people at work are nice, but all alot older than me. I wish I had someone my age I could talk to or do stuff with, especially a female. Oh well that is the way it is.

I have actually be getting into photography lately. I screwed up my first roll of film by putting it in the wrong way. I wonder what will come out of the pictures I tried to take. It is ok none of them were that great. I think I got this new roll in the right way. Actually that is what I spent most of this evening doing, reading about the camera and what each knob does and how to use it. I think I have the basic ideas down of aperture and shutter speed. I am enjoying just playing with the camera though.

I know I promised I wouldn't really write about my day to day goings on, but honestly I don't have very much else to write about. It kinda disappoints me, but I have had very little time to just sit and think, or just read. The kids have been keeping me busy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, when you're not here, a day-to-day blog isn't so bad cuz at least we know what you're up to! You're very missed here.

Dude, you should try to go surfing while you're there, like on a weekend trip to the beach or something. That would be awesome, but then of course you would come back to the good ol' Chi and go into withdrawl...hahaha.

-Mia

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I remember how Kiro was in surfing withdrawl. He watched "Step Into Liquid" like 5 times in 2 days. -Kamran

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home