Sunday, July 24, 2005

Craving College

I have gotten to the point where I am really missing college, and my college friends. This craving has probably arisen because Zach has been gone, but he got back today and him and I went to a bonfire tonight. It was pleasant. I was polite. But I really just want to go back to college, get it started and get on the right track. I am going to get a 4.00 this semester I can feel it. I know I am going to do well and redeem myself from my failures of last semester. I also am going to get a job the first couple of days of college. I would really like to either work with a professor on research or the sort, or at That's Rentertainment, a kickass movie rental place near me. I am hella tired, but I am writing anyways. I need to sort out my iTunes music to stuff I don't listen to, and stuff I do. I told Denny's today I wanted to work full time, till I got back to college. I found out at Blockbuster today that I aparantly failed the personality exam, fuck that shit. I hate those tedious tests. I am disappointed that I have to go back to Denny's, I would have much prefered a different place to work, but my parents are on my ass 24/7, and I am strapped for cash. On that note I am getting a samurai sword for $20 this is the sword I am getting. I have become addicted to this awesome anime called Samurai Champloo, I strongly suggest it. I really want to be able to pay for my apartment, so I can call it mine, and not get bitched at so much for being lazy. I also want to redesign this blog and customize everything. I don't like templated stuff, lazy way out I see it as, strange how when I want to do something I am not lazy. Ohh on a proud sidenote, my head hair is the same length as my beard hair now. I think that is awesome, I have wanted that for a while, and now I have it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Wow, you sound totally motivated. Thats fantastic. I'm usually motivated until...the end of september. hah.

Anyways, i can totally help you out with a template- it's a hobby of mine. email some time with what you had in mind for what you wanted your template to do. i can generate just about any reasonable blog template. ;) sdaddio@gmail.com

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home