Saturday, August 27, 2005

Back to School and Loathing It

In fairness I am not loathing all of it, it is nice to see the boys of VD3 again, and having an apartment is nice. Now to the stuff of my loathing. My friends have gotten into going to the bars, which freaking sucks for me since:
1) I don't drink, this fact makes going to the bars almost useless and is dibilitating in many ways, espcecially at the bars, eg: talking to random people, hard to do when you are sober, or picking up chicks, hard to do with a moral conciousness which most people have when sober, which leads me to my next reason
2) Meeting people, girls are surrounded by guys who basically want to get in their pants, and grind on them, me, I am not so into that, so striking up a lively conversation about life is a bit strange to them, espcially the ones who want the attention from the males. This also leads to disheartening situations such as the one tonight, I was coming back from the bathroom and was trying to walk by and a girl starts dancing in front of me, not noticing me, I put my arms up and try to walk by, and she pushes me away as if I was trying to dance up on her. That was a pretty bad shot to my self esteem, I know it is stupid and I should just blow it off, but it still hurts. What this leads me to want to do, once I get up the courage, is dance up on pretty much every hot chick at some bar I go to, just for the sheer experimentation of it. Basically try to be as rediculously social as possible, this will take some regrouping time.
3) Going to the bars you don't see the best type of people there, basically the people you see at the bars are skanks and tools, it is a few steps above going to a frat party. Seeing these people basically makes me hate people more and more.

It is weird at home I really wanted to be back at school, and at now school is starting to pisss me off. I hope when classes start up fully I will be more busy and have less time to worry about this junk. I also hope Tae Kwon Do will help me build up more confidence for my historic assault against bar culture, because when I did Tae Kwon Do it made me feel alot better about myself, just working out in general. I should start again. I should but will I, who knows, only time will tell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which Tae Kwon Do class are you taking?

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home