Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A NEW CAR!!!!

So I got back from Oklahoma at 3am last night from picking up my car with my dad. He drove 22 hours so we could go and get this car for me. I really can't say how much that means to me. But the news is that my new car is a white 1997 Honda Civic LX. It has a manual trasmission so I have been practicing that. It is like learning to drive all over again. It is fun, and I am enjoying being able to be in controll of the car. I want to fix this car up and make it my baby. I am going to take it to the shop and have them give it a complete looking over. I hope it doesn't cost too much to fix and clean everything. I also need to get my car a good washing, it is pretty dirty. The driving shift is fun, I have been staying in my neighborhood lately but I think maybe tonight I will take it out to get it washed or something. My biggest worry is it stalling out at a light or something like that.

I am going to Batavia either today or tomorrow to visit my room mates for next year, so we can sort out all the stuff we need to get and who will be buying what. It is going to be pretty expensive all the stuff we have to buy for the apartment. We also decided to not get cable TV. This should be a good/difficult change for me, but really TV is just way too much of a distraction. Oh if anyone has suggestions on things to get for my apartment that I usually wouldn't think of, I would really appreciate it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get a dishrack...you can only live without one for so long!

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home