Thursday, September 29, 2005

Bad Things to Good People?

So my friend is feeling really shitty, so I called her and talked to her tonight. This led me to thinking why do bad things always happen to good people. This notion seemed highly improbably so I decided to analyze it further.

Upon further analysis. I realized this really isn't the case. Bad things happen equally to all people, but bad people care less about what happens, and therefore bad things effect bad people less than they effect good people. Good people because they care about things and what they do are more effected by bad things, and also when people see bad things happening to good people it seems unjust to them, versus when bad things happen to bad people, it seems like justice is served.

A little bit of Badi logic in the wee hours of the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home