Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Persian Conference

So this past weekend was the Persian conference, which was retarded as usual. All my friends ditched me and chased chicks, and I was basically left alone for half the time, the other half I was playing hokm with Micheal, or playing frisbee with Zach. Which kinda made me realize something about myself. I enjoy the simple pleasures of life. I mean I could go chase women, and try to be what they want me to be, but I personally would much rather just sit and play cards with my friends, or toss the disk, or watch a good movie. I really just enjoy spending time with good people, we don't even really have to be doing anything as long as I am in good company. This rush and tumble lifestyle most people live, is not for me, I do my work when I feel like it, I relax when I feel like it. Life is pretty good. The trouble is just realizing which friends will be with you through what. You can't really fault them for who they are, you really have to accept it, and move onwards.

On a completely separate note, I got a job today, I will be teaching classes through CITES, for computer programs, pretty basic stuff, but it is a job in my field, and I am happy to have at least that. I am also currently listening to Foreplay/Long Time by Boston, such an amazing song, and it is kick back rock, which really complements my mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home