Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Lil Wayne is my Hero, and Ashlee Simpson is the Devil


This man right here is my hero. Lil Wayne, one bad ass rapper, who I really don't know too much about, except that he is bad ass. I mean why not, he is a good a hero as anyone else out there in the business today, everyone is pretty much saying the same thing, just a little differently, except ASHLEE SIMSON. I just finished watching Ashlee Simpson's new video on the MTV, and she is telling some girl how she isn't responsible for stealing her boyfriend. WHO CARES!?!?!? And then she talked about some other garbage, and didn't really say anything. You know the typical, if you don't say anything no one can be mad at you. F that S. Lil Wayne throws a finger in the air because he doesn't care, and that is why he is my hero.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

badi- i miss you. i keep thinking about you because your brother is in my photo class. he thinks he is the shit, so we are not getting along very well haha. call me when you come home, or watch our band competition at u of i (you go there right?).
-clair

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home